Using search help for entering rule containers - PFAC

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:59:41 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Need a information.

I am identifying approvers using responsibilities maintained in PFAC
transaction. One of the rule containers is 'Personnel No'. When I
define personal number as one of the criteria(PA0001-PERNR) and want
to enter a value. If I do F4 on that field, I get list of values with
just the personnel number. I want to know if we can attach search help
(PREM_D) for that field, so that I can search based on certain
criterias and choose the one which is appropriate. When I see the
details of responsibilities, there is search help mentioned, but it is
display mode. Please refer to the attachment.

Any inputs on this will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Ananth