Using search help for entering rule containers - PFAC

Pavan Bhamidipati bpawanchand at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 06:27:42 EDT 2013

Hi Ananth,

Since you are trying to create an attribute  referring to Dictionary type
may be that could be the reson it is not allowing you to enter the search
help. Try to create an
attribute not referring to ABAP Dictionary type

When you create an attribute  the system generates a proposal, try to click
on no and then create the same attribute with same technical properties
as shown in the attachment