BUS2009 BANF missing item number

Niculae, Madalina madalina.niculae at sap.com
Tue Dec 10 11:53:37 EST 2013

Hello Liz,

I am guessing that your issue here comes from the incomplete key of the change document BANF.
The OBJECTID field of CDHDR is holding the reference to the PR number but not the item .

When linking BANF to your BUS2009 in SWEC the system will by default take the OBJECTID and pass it over to the BUS key. In this case it will not find any value for the item and it will not fill it in .

You can define your own object key via a custom FM in transaction SWED. The custom FM has a standard interface as bellow.

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------
*"*"Lokale Schnittstelle:
*"       IMPORTING
*"             VALUE(CHANGEDOCUMENT_HEADER) LIKE  CDHDR
*"                             STRUCTURE  CDHDR
*"             VALUE(OBJECTTYPE) LIKE  SWOTOBJID-OBJTYPE
*"             VALUE(OBJECTKEY) LIKE  SWOTOBJID-OBJKEY
*"       EXPORTING
*"             VALUE(OBJECTKEY) LIKE  SWOTOBJID-OBJKEY
*"       TABLES
*"              CHANGEDOCUMENT_POSITION STRUCTURE  CDPOS
*"       EXCEPTIONS
*"              ERROR_OCCURRED
I think from the CDPOS-TABKEY available in the FM interface you could take the item number and change your object key.

Hope this helps,
Madalina