BUS2009 BANF missing item number

Halladay, Liz (Calgary) Liz_Halladay at nexeninc.com
Tue Dec 10 11:13:51 EST 2013

I am trying to start a custom workflow using an event I created ZBUS2009.blocked.  I'm linked this event to the change document BANF using the object BUS2009 on change with field restriction eban-BLCKD.  The event gets raised and a workflow starts.  The issue is the item number on the requisition is not being passed to the event container.  I've checked my bindings and I don't see any issues there.

I've also removed the workflow and just created the event on the change document.  The event is getting raised, but only the purchase requisition number is in the object.  The item number is not there.

Liz Halladay

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that copying,
forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this message is prohibited and that taking
any action in reliance on the content of this message is to be avoided. Should you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail or call (403) 699-4000
and delete this message from your system. Thank you.