Process Controlled Workflow Errors

James Johnson JJOHNSON at uk.ibm.com
Tue Dec 10 05:36:47 EST 2013

Another one that's a bit goofy is when wanting to logically delete work
items en masse via SWIA, you have to type in ADMC into the transaction
code box after highlighting all of the relevant work items - the same
functionality could've been delivered via a separate transaction and
instead is 'hidden' away as ADMC can't be accessed as an individual
t-code.

Best Regards,
James Johnson

E-mail:JJohnson at uk.ibm.com