2 Development Environments

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Thu Sep 13 14:36:37 EDT 2012

Hi Carolyn,

We configure the environments with different prefix numbers and track the
numbers that we have ever used.
Then if we build a new environment, we use a new prefix number that is
different than any that we have ever used.
Alternatively, you would need to determine the last full number used, and
set the number range to be greater than the last full number.
Since you cannot choose the full number in an environment, objects created
in one environment are "transported" to the others.

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow
CSC