2 Development Environments

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 13 12:04:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

We are beginning our annual system upgrade and have a need to do workflow development in two separate development environments, one in an upgraded environment (EHP6 731) and one in our current environment (ECC 6.0 702). Ultimately, all this development will need to co-exist in consistently upgraded environments.

We are concerned about colliding workflow object numbers.

One solution would be to configure the two environments with different workflow and organizational management prefix numbers. Will this cause a problem when they are transported into  consistently upgraded environments?

---

Carolyn Fuller

Senior Analyst/ Programmer

Information Services and Technology