Responsibility Rule - PP01 / PFAC

Kyle McCarter kmccarter at csc.com
Thu Sep 13 13:26:01 EDT 2012

I'm not clear as to what you are not seeing in client 120.

While Rules themselves are client independent, the Responsibilities are
NOT. Definitely the Rule should be visible via PFAC or PP01. However, if
you maintained Responsibilities, you will need to transport or use
transaction SCC1 to pull the Responsibilities from 110 to 120.

As for maintaining the Rule's Responsibilities via PP01, I believe there
is some basic customization required that will determine which Infotypes
are available for your various organization objects (like Rules, Org,
Units, Positions, etc).