Workitem report reading from container

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:01:16 EDT 2012

...Aaaaaand that's why we still (mostly) rely on the old Structure Persistence profile option in our WF Definitions; so that SWW_CONT and SWW_CONTOB are forced to be used instead.

Trying to write reports on large systems  to scan cluster tables will drive you nuts. And expecting the WAPI to be efficient when you know the underlying database is clustered is optimistic at best.

Mike GT

Sent from my iPhone