Workitem report reading from container

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 07:48:37 EDT 2012

Hi Shai,

I've also encountered the bad performance on reporting through the workflow/workitem container elements and haven't found a way with a better performance.

For that matter, I usually create a separate Workflow index table and update the content from time to time by the running workflow instance.

The latest solution I'm using it to use WORKFLOW_EXIT and WORKITEM_EXIT, that delivers the workitem-ID and the container, and I use this for updating the index table, which is working great.

With the very best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------