Agent assignment situation

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:59:41 EDT 2012

Hello,

I would use a container element Current_Agents for the agent and not
use a default rule.
Fill Current_Agents in a step or steps before the user decision.

If a different container element, say Actual_Agent, is empty then have
a step (which calls a task which calls a method that calls fm
RH_GET_ACTORS which calls the rule) to fill Current_Agents, otherwise
assign Actual_Agent to Current_agent.

Actual_Agent is filled with the actual agent of the user decision step.

regards
Rick Bakker / hanabi technology