Agent assignment situation

Robert van den Berg wug at bergtop-ict.nl
Wed Oct 24 06:43:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have a situation where I have a step (user descision) in the workflow
which goes to a group of people via a rule.
Person A takes the task, chooses an option and the next step goes to a
different department. When this task is done, the workflow returns to
the user descision but I want this task only to be delivered at person
A, not to the whole group.

I tried to do this using the default rule on the task and on the step,
using a container element for the agent. So at first, the
containerelement is empty and I assumed that then the default rule would
be used.
But now I see that the workflow runs in error because the agent could
not be determined.

How can I create this requirement?

Kind regards,
Robert