Wait for event issue

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Sat Oct 20 00:38:09 EDT 2012

 Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange problem. In my Vendor workflow, I have used the wait for event steps and it was working fine. But I found recently that data is not passing from event to wf container. Hence my workflow is not working properly. Wait for event step completed with temporary errors. I have re-created the wait for event steps but error exist.
In one sentence "Wait for event step is completed with errors". Please see the attached screen shot.

Quick help is really appreciated.

Sanjay Pal
SAP Workflow Consultant

and any attachments. Thank you