Receiver type SUBSCRIBE for DRAW event CHANGED

Stefaan Vermeulen stefaan.vermeulen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:56:59 EST 2012

Kjetil,

Thanks for your reply, but like I said in type linkae for object DRAW and
event CHANGED the receiver type SUBSCRIBE is activated, I presume that this
is the reason why the message is sent. (not with WF)

I can not disable this because there are other projects who use this, my
question is how (on a standard way) a user can be subscribe or unsubscribe
to get this ?

kind regards,S.