Receiver type SUBSCRIBE for DRAW event CHANGED

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Wed Nov 21 03:46:27 EST 2012

Tirsdag 20. november 2012 15.56.59 skrev Stefaan Vermeulen:
> Kjetil,
>
> Thanks for your reply, but like I said in type linkae for object DRAW and
> event CHANGED the receiver type SUBSCRIBE is activated, I presume that this
> is the reason why the message is sent. (not with WF)
No, you did *not* say that. You did not give any details with regards to event
linkage. Read your own message again if you don't believe me. However, it is
not important, as my suggestion is still that you look at the function modules
(receiver type function and check function) specified in the event linkage.

> I can not disable this because there are other projects who use this, my
> question is how (on a standard way) a user can be subscribe or unsubscribe
> to get this ?
Did I suggest that you disable the event linkage? Not at all.

I believe the answer to your question is *no* if you by standard mean
configuration. However, if you check the function modules you will see if they
look for some configuration or not. There is no event linkage like the one you
have in the systems I work in at the moment.

If you want better advice, ask better questions.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)