Receiver type SUBSCRIBE for DRAW event CHANGED

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Tue Nov 20 09:06:44 EST 2012

Tirsdag 20. november 2012 14.41.45 skrev Stefaan Vermeulen:
> Hi,
>
> I'm on ECC 6.0 and some users are complaining they do not want to receive
> documents in their sap inbox related to a change.
> Ik know the type linkage can be disabled but some users might still be
> interested in this.
>
> What I don't find, is where can you subscribe or unsubscribe to this per
> user?
> In sap help the table SGOSSUB is mentioned for this, if I check this, there
> are no entries at current and nevertheless messages are sent to the
> document owners.
SGOSSUB is for Generic Object Services - the Subscribe option there.

What you must have is a solution which responds to a change in DMS documents
and sends this e-mail.
Check your event type linkage. Is there a check function module? If there is,
change it. If there is not, or the "standard" check function module (start
conditions) is used, create a new one. If the check function module for start
conditions is used, you need to integrate it in your own function module so
both types of conditions are checked.

In your own function module check some setting the users can turn on/off
themselves. For instance, create a new user parameter and check that.

It may be a bit worse if the mail is sent by a workflow solution, but you're
not really providing any detailed information about your problem.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)