SAP Wokflow Substitution

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 22 18:29:30 EDT 2012

Hi Baba,
Maybe take a step back and tell us:
a) Which inbox you are using (SAP Inbox or UWL)
b) How the substitution is being created

I'm wondering if you have defined the substitution in the usual way.
With substitution (regardless of whether it's active or passive)  both the original recipient and the substitute can access the work items during the substitution.
The only reason for them being hidden from one or the other is if a work item has been reserved by one of them.
Regards,
Jocelyn