Dynamic work item text not updated

Richa Gupta richa.cse7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:31:43 EDT 2012

Hi George,

For this to be resolved, first of all check the binding. After that check
in SWIA that whether the &BOROBJ-ATR2& has value in that step.

If both are fine, then probably the ATR2 value is getting cleared somewhere
in between.
So, in the step wherein you are getting value of ATR2, just copy the value
to a new container of same type and then use this container in the task
header instead of &BOROBJ-ATR2&.

Hope it helpls!

Regards,
Richa