Extended notifications - blank emails. [Scanned]

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Mon Jul 30 11:48:27 EDT 2012

Hi Amit,

Check the language maintained for the users who should receive the email. Look in SU01 and check the setting for Communication Language. Is it different from other users.....are your task descriptions and notifications texts maintained in that language?

Also check the language of the work item via SWWWIHEAD....is it one of your support languages?

Regards,
Eddie