SO16 "Document Expiration"

Mad ABAPper madabapper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:05:33 EST 2012

Greetings all,

Does anyone out there have working knowlege of the specific types of
documents that are impacted when you set the global "Document
Expiration" attribute on the Organization tab in SO16? I suspect
messages, emails, documents and attachment created from WITHIN SAP
Business Workplace. However, I have had some difficulty finding any
significant documentation on the subject, and am concerned the setting
impacts documents created in other ways. My main concern is how it
would impact things like attachments to transactional objects using
GOS.

Any input or doucmentation you have is greatly appreciated.

MadABAPper