SO16 "Document Expiration"

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Feb 14 10:07:52 EST 2012

Hi,

As far as I know it is global. However, documents are application agnostic
and treated independently for archiving/purging purposes. The system will
check whether they are still linked to anything and only purge those which
are not, so you don't need to worry about purging stuff that's attached to
an invoice.

It's been a while since I worked whith this, so test whatever I just said
before releasing that critical document archiving process :-)

Regards,
Mike