Background tasks and deadlines

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:21:32 EST 2012

Hello,

I thought Latest End would work (because Requested Start deadline
certainly does) but you're right - Latest End is ignored on background
tasks.

Have you tried having the background task in a 1-from-2 fork where the
other branch is a dummy wait step with a Requested Start deadline?
Just an idea.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology