Attachment to Parked Document

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at t-systems.hu
Sat Dec 8 18:45:35 EST 2012

Hi Florin!
Thanks for the answer.
The situation is more complicated. The customer requirement is to see the archived document attached to the invoice even if is not posted yet.
Unfortunately I can't use a secondary method to display the archived document, because in some cases the user works with the invoice without business workflow, just directly in fb02, fv60, etc.
Basicaly we are talking about a "copy" of existing approval process: they have two SAP systems and few years ago somebody developed an approval workflow where after invoice creation   using ImageAssignEarly the attached document for a parked invoice can bee found in GOS. Now I wroted a new workflow in the second system. The invoice creation is similar, but I cant manage the attachment for parked invoice. I told them, that's how the SAP works, but it's hard to convine them because they have a system, where it's different.
I realy don't know how the previous developer made this (standard modification, exit etc), but it works.

That's why I'm a little bitconfused.

Thanks
Zsolt