User substitutes

Sheldon Oxenberg soxenber at csc.com
Thu Aug 9 08:52:16 EDT 2012

Hi Ed,

I do not believe a work item that is "reserved" or work is started can
appear in multiple Inboxes.  I believe the work item can only be seen in
the Inbox of the User reserving/working that work item.  I believe the work
item can only appear in multiple Inboxes when it is in "ready" status.

As an alternative to your requirement, the "target user" can monitor who is
working which work items using workflow reports (e.g. SWI1, SWI5, etc.).
For example, you can develop specific reports that show who is working
which tasks, which substitute is working which tasks, etc. and other
information desired by the "target user".

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow
CSC