what determines the WorkItemLanguage attribute?

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Nov 9 01:57:43 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

yes, it comes from the event, and the reports for email notifications are using this toplevel language id to determine the target language for the eMail.
When using the extended notifications, you can enhance the logic within the ABAP classes to send eMails in the language of the recipient, not the workflow.

Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------