what determines the WorkItemLanguage attribute?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Thu Nov 10 16:50:26 EST 2011

Thanks for that Florin.. I suppose the next question is: where does the
triggering event get the 'FR' language from?

In this case, the event is raised by WF-BATCH, after a deadline has passed
in a workflow. I checked WF-BATCH in SUO1D, and it has no default language.
So I'm guessing it is using some underlying, system-wide default language?
The actual SAP instance is in France, so this is quite possible.

Is this a common problem, in multilingual systems...?.

ta
Paul B