Fwd: Workflow Stuck

velsankar sundar svelsankar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:12:31 EDT 2011

 Hi All,
           I am new to workflow. I have got a issue. The issue is a
particular contract is stuck in the workflow.
When i analysed in the workflow log. The work item has got stuck in the OTC
- Sub WF to cancel Invoice. It is stuck in the user decision step. I have
attached the screenshot. I checked in SWPR but i couldn't find the workitem
there. I couldn't check in ST22 because it has happened 1 year before. I
checked the expression in user decision, the parameter &EMPLRESPONSIBLE&
has the name of the agent. The user decision step is stuck and whn i click
on it in workflow log it says work item 5813772 cannot be read Now, how to
proceed. Kindly help me.

--
Thanks & Regards,
S.Velsankar