Testing Workflow deadlines, wait steps, logically deleted cases etc.

Krishna K Kammaje kkammaje at in.ibm.com
Wed Mar 23 05:51:02 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

As written in my email, I am looking for a solution, where I do not have
to get into technicals of a workitem. I am very well aware of changing
deadlines.

Thanks
Krishna Kishor Kammaje

From:   Tom Peou <tompeou at gmail.com>
To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
Date:   23/03/2011 14:36
Subject:        Re: Testing Workflow deadlines, wait steps,     logically
deleted cases etc.
Sent by:        sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

Hi Krishna,

You can change the deadline in the runtime environment by the following
method:
1. Go to the workflow log for the instance required.
2. Click on the task with the deadline monitoring set.
3. Then click on the menu 'Goto' -> 'Technical Work Item Display'.
4. Select 'Edit' -> 'Change' from the menu.
5. You should have the option available to 'Change Deadlines'.
6. Update your deadline forward to a few minutes from now and as long
as SWWDHEX is running, then that work item should hit the deadlines you've
set.

Cheers,
Tom