terminate if rule has no result -> workitem is NOT created?

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:13:26 EDT 2011

 Paul,

Definitely a buggy feature. It's one of those cryptic messages that you have
to had experience in, in order to decypher it.
As long as your WF Admin can follow the WF log all the way though and
identify that the node at which the log stops then go to the WF Template and
determine what node should start next, then it should be easy to
pinpoint the cause. In this case, it is within the creation of the dialog
task. Then it's a matter of determining why the dialog step produced the
error (in most instances, it's an Agent Determination failure - via a rule
or it was unable to instantiate a required object).

Your WF Admin definitely would need to be on the ball or well experienced to
pick this up. And, no, you're not doing anything wrong.

Cheers,
Tom