Extended notifications - Short cut issue

Ibrahim ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:12:14 EDT 2011

Hi Friends,
  We have configured extended notifications for Workflow and it is working
fine. The issue which we are currently facing is when the notification comes
to Outlook inbox and when the user try to open the attachment to execute the
work item the *SAP Screen is opening in a minimized state*.Please let me
know if you have face such a kind of issue before and what was the
resolution for the same.

*Note *: When I open the logon screen directly from SAP logon pad it is
opening in maximized state.

Regards
IK