Extended notifications - Short cut issue

s.raveendran@accenture.com s.raveendran at accenture.com
Tue Mar 22 04:58:21 EDT 2011

Hi Ibrahim,
       From your mail I understand that you are sending an SAP shortcut as attachment to an outlook mail box. If this is the case please check the way how you generate the shortcut. When a SAP shortcut is created, there is a way of defining how the window should open (Minimized or Maximized). Check out the below area for a better idea.

The below is a SAP shortcut opened in notepad. Checkout the GUISize parameter highlighted.

(!!! Logon Parameters changed !!!)
 [System]
Name=DEV
Description=DEV
Client=800
[User]
Name=Dummy User
Language=EN
[Function]
Title=IDES
Command=SESSION_MANAGER
[Configuration]
GuiSize=Maximized
WorkDir=D:\Documents and Settings\user\SapWorkDir
[Options]
Reuse=1

Simin Raveendran
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.