AW: How to group work items in the business workplace

Mintchev Alexander, Mag. Alexander.Mintchev at biac.at
Mon Mar 21 10:53:29 EDT 2011

Hello Sheldon,

Thank you very much for your help.
I will implement the steps as adviced!

Have a nice day,

Kind regards: Alexander Mintchev

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] Im Auftrag von Sheldon Oxenberg
Gesendet: Montag, 21. März 2011 15:44
An: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Betreff: Re: How to group work items in the business workplace

Hello Alexander,

The SAP Business Workplace folder shown in your attached file is the SAP Standard workflow grouping:  Grouped according to task.

This grouping is automatically performed and displayed by SAP Business Workplace based on the Standard Task ID (e.g. TS00008056, TS20000051), and the classification automatically displayed is the Standard Task Name (e.g.
"INVOIC input error FI", "IDoc Application Inbound Error").

Therefore, I believe you have an existing Standard Task ID: TSxxxxxxxx, with Standard Task Name: "Schwebefall &_WI_OBJECT_ID.MS_WFCAS".

To rename the existing classification, you would need to:  (1) Change the Name of Standard Task ID: TSxxxxxxxx to "Schwebefall".
To add two additional classifications, you would need to:  (1) Copy Standard Task TSxxxxxxxx to create 2 new Standard Tasks (TSyyyyyyyy,
TSzzzzzzzz) with Names "Kontrollfall" and "Auszahlungsvorschlag", and then
(2) change the existing process (report, function module, enhancement,
etc.) which creates the Triggering Event for TSxxxxxxxx, so that in the future it uses the desired particular criteria and chooses to trigger either TSxxxxxxxx, TSyyyyyyyy, or TSzzzzzzzz.

Regards.

SHELDON OXENBERG
System Architect Principal Leader
LMP Technical Architect, SAP Workflow