Extended Notifications Links

BPT Consulting bptconsulting at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 20:39:28 EDT 2011

Group,

I am using Extended Notifications with multiple Workflow processes.  Want to have one group of emails with links and another group of email without links.

Through configuration I have defined:
Subscription Z_LINKS
Subscription Z_NOLINKS
Subscription Settings have been set up

Filter ZF_LINKS
Filter ZF_NOLINKS
Tasks have been defined for each (mutually exclusive)

Schedule Selection ZS_LINKS
Schedule Selection ZS_ NOLINKS
Schedules point to the corresponding Filters

Delivery schedule ZD_LINKS
Delivery schedule ZD_ NOLINKS
Delivery schedules point to the corresponding Subscriptions

The issue is -
SWN_SELSEN_TEST works fine and sends email without links.  That’s because I specify Schedule ZS_ NOLINKS and Delivery schedule ZD_ NOLINKS.

SWN_SELSEN does not work; it sends emails with links for all tasks (those in filter Z_NOLINKS and Z_NOLINKS).

Am sure this separation is allowed with Extended Notifications as it worked with the older RSWUWFML2.  Am I missing something obvious?

Thank you,
Thomas Maue