"Program Exit" for flexible deadline monitoring

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:28:54 EST 2011

 We have a program exit in your SRM wf's to handle deadlines.  Basics of it
are, the program exit is invoked when the WI is created, it triggers a
separate Wf that calculates the deadline date, waits until the date, then
sends an email when the deadline is reached.  It also forwards the original
WI to an escalation agent if needed.

Andy