"Program Exit" for flexible deadline monitoring

Julien Labruyere julien.labruyere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:02:40 EST 2011

Thanks for your proposal, but difficult to manage here --> We hare more or
less 400 subworkflow, average of 4-5 steps per subworkflows, and 3 deadlines
per steps !

We only need the step to appear in different color in the inbox based on the
deadline, no notification.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Andy Curtis <abcurtis at gmail.com> wrote:

>  We have a program exit in your SRM wf's to handle deadlines.  Basics of
> it are, the program exit is invoked when the WI is created, it triggers a
> separate Wf that calculates the deadline date, waits until the date, then
> sends an email when the deadline is reached.  It also forwards the original
> WI to an escalation agent if needed.
>
> Andy

Labruyère Julien
Consultant IT / SAP - WorkFlow