FW: Navigating to an iView from UWL item instead of launching a new window with the iView?

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Dec 20 09:13:36 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Amit Parwani
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 10:44 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Navigating to an iView from UWL item instead of launching a new
window with the iView?

Hello All,
I am trying to make my workitem in UWL launch an iView on portal. I
have set up the relevant configuration in SWFVISU. When I click on my
workitem on UWL now, it opens up another window on which it loads this
iView for me and everything seems to work fine.

Question is whether its possible to navigate to this iView in portal
directly from UWL by being on the same browser window rather then
having another window popup with the same iView on it?

Regards,
Amit Parwani