Query regarding a particular problem in workflow.

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 05:35:36 EST 2011

Hello,

If deadline/agent determination rules get too complex then the
simplest thing to do is to take it outside of the workflow and put it
in a method. If the minimum escalation date is 1 day then set the
deadline to 1 day and call a method to decide if it really should be
escalated and to whom.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology