Dynamic sender in extended notifications - possible?

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:19:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

Extended Notifications notifies users when they have new workitems in
their inbox. So it IS an email coming from the system. Why would
anyone want to make it look like it came from someone else? What if
the recipient tries to reply to the email? What if the recipient
writes to the supposed sender directly and refers to an email that the
sender knows nothing about?

Just trying to provide some ammunition...

regards
Rick bakker
hanabi technology