Release Code Not Getting Filled

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Thu Aug 11 02:27:35 EDT 2011

Dear WUG,

I am working on a PO approval workflow.

The workflow container has two container elements [type import & mandatory] - Release code & business object.

When the workflow is triggered using SWUE - providing the object instance + release code - the workflow is indeed triggering properly.

When I create a PO and save it - event RELEASESTEPCREATED is getting triggered.

When I go to the event trace - I find an error saying "fill all the mandatory import parameters".

When I look at the PO - I see that the release strategy got triggered properly!

I believe that the release code [which is parameter of event RELEASESTEPCREATED] is not getting generated by the application.

Is my assumption wrong? Will there be scenario's where the release code won't be sent along with the event?

Please let me know how to overcome this!

Br,
Hari