Work Items in SWI5 but not in SBWP

Ian Myles Ian.Myles at esb.ie
Tue Apr 19 12:56:23 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a situation where the workflow log is saying that the workitem
has been sent to the correct position however no one on attached to the
position can see it in their inbox (myself included).

I have already done the following:

1. Refreshed the buffers via SWU_OBUF (we do this automatically anyway
but I have also done it manually).
2. Checked to see if any filters had been implemented via the BADI
(WF_BWP_SELECT_FILTER). There are none.
3. Checked table SWWUSERWI. All the correct user id's seem to be in the
table as expected.
4. Checked to see if a layout filter had been applied to SBWP itself. As
far as I can tell there has been none.
5. The workitem status is "READY".

This problem has only arisen recently as there are examples of the
workitem in the SBWP just no new examples.

Does anyone have any ideas? I have seen similar posts but no reply e.g.
http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1878519 and
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2011-April/034051.html

Thanks in advance,

Ian