Mobile worklfow developers need your input!

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Apr 18 09:13:23 EDT 2011

I agree with Manish on item 1.  My first reaction to the question was "give the user the option". I think the default should be updated list. Provide a user setting for manual refresh, and something in the help that if the screen takes too long to come up, they can try the manual refresh option.

On #2, I agree that most of the time 'comments optional' is fine, and that seems to be overwhelmingly the preferred position. But could it be configurable in the workflow definition? I've had users request in some cases that a comment be required for rejection. (Of course the response is that we can force the user to enter something, but we can't force them to enter a meaningful comment). In any case the comment dialog should always be presented to the user so that they have to make a decision that they don't want to leave a comment.

Thanks for asking!

Margaret Hilsbos
Corporate IT, Day & Zimmermann<http://www.dayzim.com/>
(215) 299-5630

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.