How to cancel the under processing work item

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:22:41 EDT 2011

Hello,

Ideally, workitems shouldn't be sent to users who aren't the right
person for the job. You should adjust the agent determination.
It could also be that the workitem has gone to user B (as well as A),
in which case there is no need to forward it.

In any case, as I understand it, the link will just take you to the
workitem and there you can do whatever needs to be done, including
forwarding. Is that not the case?

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology