E - Recruiting Workflow

joe kirubagaran joekirubagaran at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:59:25 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Currently i have two reqiurements in E - Recruiting process. I need
suggestions from you guys on it.

* Firstly the workflow  WS51900007 is a single level workflow. This has to
made to multiple level .

What i have planned is to copy the existing and add a loop step to
it.....and pass the diiferent levels of approvers to
the same existing steps....

i want to know whether this is the best way... or is there any other way
around to achive this.... please suggest....

* Second one is WS51900008 ...... in this workflow there is a send document
step....

It sends a smartform to the user .....i have to pass a value from the BO to
this step and add a line inside smartform with it...

here also i have copied the standard wf......... i dont know how to pass the
value from the WF container to smart form...
Please help me out by giving me the apt way to solve my requirements.....

--
Thanks & Regards
Joe Kirubagaran.J