Repeated Deadline Notifications + Escalation

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:42:00 EDT 2010

Hello,

As far as I can tell, this can be done with a single loop in which you
keep a counter and adjust the Latest End deadline and the agents
depending on the counter. There would also be a SendMail step which is
also dependent on the counter. Not too complicated.
I don't see any reason for a fork or local events.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology