Repeated Deadline Notifications + Escalation

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Sep 6 12:32:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

Rick's answer is a good one. Another way would involve a fork:

Branch 1 has your step with two reminder deadlines.
Branch 2 has your notification sendmail step with a requested start.

Fork completes on a 1 of 2. You then just need to add a dummy wait for
event after the reminder step or put it into a loop, so that it won't
complete the fork when the deadline is reached.

Neither solution is necessarily better, it's a matter of personal
preference and what fits best with your style.

Cheers,
Mike