Default leg

Chithra krishnan sadhuc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:18:06 EDT 2010

Hi ,
That is what i meant the extra button that appears in the decisin step . Is
there any way we can access that button. For the business wants that , If a
user exits the work item with the intention of making  the decision later on
the status to say in progress instead of submitted in our case. I need to
know  how to get to that button. That is if  a user has clicked  that button
then how do i chk that to set my status.
thanks
regards
chithra