Default leg

Joe_Toledo@capgroup.com Joe_Toledo at capgroup.com
Wed Oct 27 12:30:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

There is not way to "access the button."  Just by the fact that work item
is in  "In-Process" identifies one of two scenarios:
1)  The user clicked on the "Cancel and keep work item in inbox"
2)  The user has started the execution the work item and has it on their
screen and has not made any decision yet (i.e. has not clicked any button,
including the "keep work item in inbox")

>From a reporting perspective any work item that is in "In Process" falls
under one of the two scenarios above.

Regards,

Joe Toledo | The Capital Group Companies
Location: IRV | Extension: 55417 | Outside: 949-975-5417
E-mail: joat at capgroup.com
[ Mailing: 15260 Valley Oak. IRV-M-3E Irvine, CA 92618 USA ]