Error in send mail step

priyank dev priyank.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 05:04:59 EST 2010

  Hi guys,
I have designed a workflow for the PO.It has to send a mail to the
requistioner.When a Gr is made thru MIGO then my WF needs to be triggered
and has to send a mail to the requistiner.Iam facing one typical issue
here.I have set a b/g task to fetch EID(eids of an employee) and bind mat
docu number to method.Since if i make this task as b/g and execute the
application(MIGO).The mail is not getting triggered.Its going in error
status.If i make the same task as foreground and assign an user.Then once
the user executes the task then a mail is triggered, which was going in
error earlier(if the task is made is b/g).any soluion for this guys???

--
Adios,
PRIYANK DEV PATIL