Background Workflow steps taking many hours to execute

Carolyn A Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 12 18:25:20 EST 2010

Rick,

RSWWERRE is scheduled to run every hour and half:

14:10:05
15:40:05
17:10:05

The step in question was just attempting to send email. What errors could have been encountered that RSWWERRE would have cleared up? Is there anyway for us to trace what the errors are?

Thank you so much for your help.

Carolyn