Workflow Start Conditions

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Nov 11 06:08:20 EST 2010

@Berry: Sometimes things get confused between client-dependent and client
independent start conditions. In SWB_COND -> Extras -> Settings ->
Processing mode.
SWDD will show one type (I think client-dependent, no time to check). But
if SWB_COND is set to the other, you will see the discrepancy you
described.

@Rick - you can code whatever you want into an object attribute and
evaluate that in a start condition. SWB_COND is also aimed at the
tech-savvy business user. Having ZCL_MYOBJ.GET_ACTIVE_WORKFLOWS in there
is more visible than a check FM in the event linkage.

Cheers,
Mike